The Journey to Recovery Begins Here
Creating a safe, nurturing, supportive foundation for sobriety is our ultimate goal at Safety Net Recovery. We are an exclusive women's program, a state-certified, 15-bed, NARR (National Alliance for Recovery Residences) Level III recovery residence in Marietta, GA which provides services to those struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
To provide support, structure, and accountability for women so that they may begin their journey toward a life of sobriety and have the best opportunity to embrace the spiritual principles of recovery and utilize the tools necessary to achieve and maintain long-term recovery.
What You Need to Know About Us
Our agency knows that recovery is an emotional time. We strive to provide a safe haven for women while they address their myriad issues. When you decide to move forward with us, we need you to try something different by following our rules and being willing to change your old behaviors.
- Recommended 6 month commitment upon admission
- Attendance at all house meetings and at least 1 women’s-only meeting
- Commitment to working your 12-step program
- Commitment to following all after-care requirements
- Compliance with our phase system
- Participation in community meetings
- Proper hygiene at all times
In addition, you also must obtain and work with a 12-step sponsor. When you are ready to get your life on track, call us. You don’t have to begin this journey alone!